Jump Start Your Fundraising: Auditing Your Development Efforts
Auditing your fundraising efforts is the first step you should take when you are new to your organization or you are a new non-profit. An audit will help you determine where your fundraising efforts should go. Without one, you are operating in a vacuum and pulled in many different directions.
Among what you’ll learn is:
• The necessity of a development planning process
• How to conduct a development audit, and assessing your fund development plan
• How to use that assessment to craft a full-scale development plan.
Restructuring Your Fund Development Office
Deciding to restructure your fund development office is a bold task, not for the faint of heart. All too often, we in the nonprofit world do not take the moves to transition from one model of fundraising to another. This session will dispel your fears and lead you through the process of “about facing” your development office.
Among what you will learn is:
• How to restructure your fund development office structures, staff, and supports
• How to staff based upon new realities and strengths and weaknesses
• How to navigate the complexity of fund development within a restructure